Just a simple woman who enjoys blogging, meeting new friends and living a simple fun filled life to its fullest...
Friday, April 3, 2020
Stop Letting the Unexpected Control You
You wake up in the morning feeling great about your day. One after another, unexpected things happen until you want to scream! Wait a minute; force yourself to relax and recognize the unexpected for what it is. When you slow down and take this calm approach, you’re empowering yourself with control. Try this and all will fall into place. Today’s Affirmation: I am in control of my attitude, I try hard I should say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One after another
One word after another. That's how I wrote all these pages. One word after another. Even on the days when the ideas wouldn't come. ...
-
One word after another. That's how I wrote all these pages. One word after another. Even on the days when the ideas wouldn't come. ...
-
There are kind words being said that would normally be left unsaid. There is greater connection in our real and our virtual worlds. The...
No comments:
Post a Comment