Wednesday, October 20, 2021

I Dare YOU

   Are you aware of the abundant possibilities your life holds for you? Most likely you are and you truly want to take advantage of the possibilities, but something is holding you back.  Stability and security are like prison. They keep you where you are. Decide right now that you will take intelligent and calculated risks that push you beyond your comfort zone into a realm where you have refused to go until now. I am a RISK taker and not always good either. BUT oh those times I have? THE BEST..Today’s Affirmation: I’ve stepped out of my comfort zone and I’m open to possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One after another

 One word after another. That's how I wrote all these pages. One word after another. Even on the days when the ideas wouldn't come. ...