Sunday, November 21, 2021

What We Write Doesn't Matter...

 

Weekend mornings have always been my favourite time for quiet reflection. There is something really special about getting up before everyone else, making a cup of tea, taking my favourite pen and journal, and going with the flow - seeing where my mind takes me in the positive light of a new morning. Sometimes it’s the bright spark of a new idea, sometimes it’s a rush of purpose that leads to great plans, and other times it’s just a eggs that means nothing but feels like something.What we write doesn’t really matter - sometimes all that really matters is that we write…Today's Affirmation: I enjoy my early morning time to reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One after another

 One word after another. That's how I wrote all these pages. One word after another. Even on the days when the ideas wouldn't come. ...