Wednesday, December 22, 2021

The Power Of Routine...

 I’m a great believer in the power of routine - I think it really helps that, on the days when my energy or motivation are low, I know that the habits I decided were most critical to my long-term success will get done because they are a fundamental part of my daily routine. But there are also days when a bit of loud music, a change of working space, or a complete day-off are essential to bring a different perspective….Personally, I’d be lost without my routines, but occasional bouts of spontaneity make sure I don’t get lost because of my routines….Today’s Affirmation: At times I need to shake my shit up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One after another

 One word after another. That's how I wrote all these pages. One word after another. Even on the days when the ideas wouldn't come. ...